Level 1 begins with 16 or more clock hours of instruction that allows persons with varying background to enter, acknowledge their previous learnings, and further develop concepts and skills in energy based therapy. A strong commitment to personal growth and knowledge of holistic health principles are required.
Download the brochure.
Taking a Healing Touch Level 1 class is a personal adventure into your heart and soul! It invites you to explore who you are, what you believe, and what you can actually do with your hands to facilitate a healing response in others.
A Healing Touch Level 1 class is for the person who wants to enhance wellness in themselves and the lives of people they care about by using the gift of energetic touch. Learning Healing Touch will enable you to offer comfort and relief when nothing else seems to help. You will possess a life-changing gift that you can give over and over again, once you have mastered simple, easy-to-learn steps and techniques that support health and facilitate the healing process.
You will learn:
- Twelve techniques that you can use immediately
- How to use your hands and heart to foster healing in others and in yourself
- How to open your heart and spirit to everyone you know in a healing way
- What your energy anatomy looks like
- How your energy anatomy is connected with your mind, body and spirit
- What other people’s energy feels like
- How to relieve pain and calm emotions in yourself and others
- How to clear up energetic blockages that affect us negatively
- How to maintain balance in your own energy system so that you can thrive instead of just survive
- Personal development skills that will foster your personal and professional growth
- How to share this exciting work in your community
- How to tap into resources that you can share with friends and colleagues that demonstrate the scientific validity of Healing Touch
- The Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics that make the Healing Touch Program a professional, certified program
Days, Time and Location:
Level 1 classes are usually two days and held on a Saturday or a Sunday. Some classes begin on a Friday evening and end on Sunday. Please check the class schedule for the specific dates. The class coordinator will usually send an email with the times, location and directions to the class. The classes are 16 to 18 clock hours of instruction and offer 16 to 18 hours of Continuing Education contact hours.
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
The Level 1 Notebook is the required curriculum and it is included in the class tuition.
- Layered clothing is recommended as temperature will vary throughout the day and individuals have different sensitivities.
- A massage table, if you have one.
- Paper and pen for taking notes.
- If you have particular dietary restrictions you may want to bring your own snacks, otherwise snacks and water are usually provided.
Tuition for Level 1 class:
- $365 Regular Tuition
- $340 HTPA/AHNA Member Discount
- $340 Early Bird Discount (register for a class 3 weeks before the start date)
- $255 Full Time Student/Repeaters