Level 2 consists of 16 or more clock hours of instruction each that allows the participant to gain specific skills necessary for more advanced practice. Emphasis is on deepening skills, developing healing sequences for specific client needs, learning back and neck techniques, and gaining skills in therapeutic interactions.
Download the flyer.
This class is for students who have taken Level 1 and embraced the intention, feeling and sense that they have “finally found” what their heart has been searching for. Level 2 can be taken by anyone who has taken a Level 1 class. Ideally, before taking Level 2 the student has practiced with friends, family or colleagues and is comfortable using Level 1 techniques. Recommended reading includes Brugh Joy’s book, “Joy’s Way” (available in bookstores or through the Healing Touch Program).
In Level 2 you will increase the breadth and depth of your study of Healing Touch. You will learn how to do a full one-hour healing sequence with your client. This includes how to do initial intake interviews and how to choose appropriate energy techniques based on your interview and assessments. In addition, you will learn how to document your sessions, how to work on your client’s back and neck, how to conduct an energetic health history interview while administering a Chakra Connection, and how to do two Mind Clearing techniques.
You will Learn:
- How to open your own and your client’s energy field for deeper work with the Spiral Meditation
- How to develop therapeutic skills while conducting interviews with your clients
- Concepts of sacred space
- Additional assessment methods
- How to conduct a Trauma Interview while giving your client a Chakra Connection
- A sequence of five steps you can use for the back and neck that promote pain relief and healing
- How to focus or quiet the mind with the “Mind Clearing” technique and an additional, modified, Mind Clearing technique
- How to seal wounds or energetic leaks in the body
- How to professionally document your sessions
- Review Level 1 techniques throughout the weekend.
Days, Time and Location:
Level 2 classes are usually two days and held on a Saturday or a Sunday. Some classes begin on a Friday evening and end on Sunday. Please check the class schedule for the specific dates. The class coordinator will usually send an email with the times, location and directions to the class. The classes are 16 to 18 clock hours of instruction and offer 16 to 18 hours of Continuing Education contact hours.
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
The Level 2 Notebook is the required curriculum and is included in the class tuition.
- The Level 1 Notebook and the book Healing Touch: A Guidebook for Practitioners if you have one.
- Paper and pen for taking notes.
- Layered clothing is recommended as temperature will vary throughout the day and individuals have different sensitivities.
- A massage table, if you have one.
- If you have particular dietary restrictions you may want to bring your own snacks, otherwise snacks and water are usually provided.
Tuition for Level 2:
- $365 Regular Tuition
- $340 HTPA/AHNA Member Discount
- $340 Early Bird Discount (register for a class 3 weeks before the start date)
- $255 Full Time Student/ Repeaters